We all feel hungry before dinner time, the Instant feeling of something sweet or a salty recipe for the instant energy before working out. The Solution? A healthy snack.
A snack that should count fewer calories. Sometimes it’s good to get a healthy snack that doesn’t count the calories of an entire food.
We all know that burger, chips, pizza’s are very hard to say no. But they consist a lot of calories, Right?
So in spite of choosing something loaded with high calories, we can be wise and choose something which is healthy and mouthwatering too.
Snacking is always mindless and autopilot eating. Snacks are not eaten because you are hungry, Its a craving of eating something or you just want to munch. No one wants to increase their waistline by eating unnecessary calories.
Some of these snacks, you can make in a rice cooker.
Benefits of healthy snacking between meal
- A healthy snack can offer health benefits.
- It helps in losing weight.
- Snacks can prevent your blood sugar levels from dropping too much between meals.
- Well portioned snacks between meals prevent you from hitting starvation mode.
- Snacking affects weight and other health concerns.
- You can stay healthy and on a diet at the same time.
- Increase nutrition intake
- Increase body energy
- Helps in concentrating better
- Helps in appetite control
So to overcome those in-between meal cravings, We can choose something from the list below. It always seems impossible until it’s done
So do you need a snack pick-me-up that won’t add inches to your waistline? These 7 Snacks Under 100 Calories will do the job.
1. Frozen Grapes
Different grapes have different taste, they taste different when they are frozen. They can be kept in the freezer for many days, but you will lose the taste after 2 weeks.
When you feel a craving for snacks between your meal, It is a good option. It satisfies your taste buds and refreshes your inner soul.