2. Organic Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has been used over decades for skin treatment, as hair food and in both industrial and home cooking.
Why should you choose organic cooking oil above all other types available?
Organic coconut oil is pure non-refined easy to digest in case its ingested, its not readily stored as fat, the organic coconut oil is processed by the liver which simply means it can be converted to energy instead of being stored as fat.
Other amazing uses of coconut oil are as follows
- Coconut oil contains caprylic acid, lauric acid and capric acid which makes 99% of fat in the coconut oil healthy as it is saturated.
- Coconut oil prevents heart disease and high blood pressure promoting healthy heart.
- With regular intake of coconut oil your risk of the UTIs and kidney related infections.
- Taking coconut oil helps in preventing cancers, ketonic diet where coconut oil belongs helps cancer patients recover by a milestone.
To leap all the benefits make sure your coconut oil is organic and properly stored and voila! You have it.
Onions are largely used in households as an ingredient in most dishes, onions can be prepared in different ways you can opt to fry them on a pan with olive oil and served with rice and other delicacies.
You may as well eat your onions raw by adding them to your salads.
Onions contain antioxidants that protect against proliferation of cancer cell.
Eggs are readily available source of protein, can be found almost everywhere and also easy to cook.
A lot of myths has been evolving around eggs in an awe that they cause obesity also bad skin smell. What we fail to understand is that eggs contain cholesterol which should be balanced out.
Eggs contain several vitamins that are on the breakdown below:
- Vitamin D- keeps your bones healthy and strong helps calcium absorption by all costs.
- Vitamin B5-enables mental function and also energy for metabolism.
- Vitamin E- helps keep you reproductive system and muscles health.
The eggs also contain a lot of nutrients such as potassium which is good for proper functioning of the heart. We debunked most of this in our post on health benefits of eating hard-boiled eggs.
Again eggs contain proper protein to help your gut digest other foods properly.
However eggs should not be a substitute to all meals simply because they are easily to cook and readily available, when eggs are eaten in plenty they can cause an allergic reaction prompting to pimples and rashes, itch skin and other reactions might be gastrointestinal-related.
So eat eggs wisely.
Beans are probably the most nutritious leguminous protein that there is. They contain a lot of fibres that are good for digestion.
It’s also said that beans help in curbing cravings from sugars. It’s safe to say that it’s one of the healthy recipes for keeping your sugar, calorie intake in check.
Beans help you manage your weight properly they are full of fibers that increase your metabolism hence enhancing fat burning processes in your body.
Isoflavones contained in beans help lower risk of cancer. Also phytochemicals found in beans protect against heart diseases.