We love those yummy muffins like crazy, but reality hits home the moment we notice muffin tops peeping out of our sexy low jeans or body-con sheaths!
Muffin top is the body slang used for the lower belly/hip fat that gets accumulated right above your butts.
If you are struck with love handles and muffin tops and they are keeping those six-packs away from you, then
here, I have 8 exercises that can shred those muffin tops to pieces!
Let’s have a look at the best exercises to get rid of muffin tops:
But before we go on to the exercises, let me tell you the mantra to get rid of those love handles and muffin tops.
You need to do cardio and total body movements as well as part-specific exercises.
You cannot spot-reduce but you can spot-sculpt! But to sculpt, you first need to get rid of the excess fat.
So, do the total body workouts along with this muffin top destroyer exercises to get a yummilicious waistline!
1. Hip Dips
Hip Dips are amazingly effective in toning those obliques and the entire waistline.
- Get down into the plank position with your abs tightened.
- Lower into the forearm plank by bending your elbows and coming down on your forearms.
- Now roll to your left side into a forearm side plank and stack your right leg over your left leg. Put your right hand on your hip.
- Now dip your hip towards the floor and lift back.
- Do 10 dips on this side and then roll to the other side and do 10 dips.
2. Butt Lift
This is my all-time favorite exercise for muffin top.
It tones your lower abs, obliques, muffin tops and lifts your butt.
- Lie down on the floor on your back with your feet flat on the floor and knees bent.
- Now lift your butt up until you get a straight line from knees to shoulders.
- Lower down again.
- Do it 15-20 times.