1. Lean on your left elbow with your body and right arm raised. (Your elbow should be directly below your shoulder.) Extend your right (top) leg as you lift your body and bend your left leg behind you, keeping it on the ground.
2. Lower your hips a few inches, then lift back up.
3. Slowly do as many small dips as you can for 30 seconds, then switch over to your right side and repeat.
6. LEG LIFT
What it works: lower abs, waist
1. Lie on your back and sit up on your elbows. Place your hands flat on the floor by your sides. Lift your legs off the floor with a slight bend if you need it.
2. Lift your hips up, bringing your legs to the ceiling, then bring your lower legs and glutes back on the floor.
3. Slowly lower your legs, then lift them back up, making sure there’s no space between your lower back and the floor the entire time. (The farther down you go, the more challenging it will be.) Slowly do as many as you can for 30 seconds.
7. ROLL UP
What it works: waist, abs
1. Lie on your back with your legs together and arms straight over your head.
2. Flex your feet and tighten your legs, slowly bringing your body up and over your thighs with your arms reached out straight in front of you.
3. To make the exercise harder and work the obliques, do a twist at the top.
4. After pausing, slowly roll down one vertebrae at a time, making sure the movement is as controlled as possible.