3. SIDE SQUAT REACH
What it works: abs, waist, shoulders, back, thighs
1. Step out into a wide squat with your feet turned out and your knees bent.
(Make sure that your knees don’t go over your toes.) Keep your upper body straight up as you push out of your squat and raise your right arm to reach over to your left side.
2. Bring your right arm back down and resume your squatting position.
3. Then repeat on the other side, reaching over to your right side with your left arm. Repeat this side-to-side motion for 60 seconds.
4. FLUTTER KICKS
What it works: abs, legs
1. Put your hands behind your butt, lift your head, and slightly lift your legs off the floor, keeping your core tight.
2. Pointing your toes, bring one foot up, then the other, and repeat so they’re fluttering, making sure you’re not touching the floor. Repeat for 30 seconds.
3. Slowly bring your legs back to the floor.